Project Terms & Conditions
- All quotes are based on the requirements and given time frame. Any changes to the functionality may incur additional costs. Please clarify in a meeting.
- Each task, including Project Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst, has limited person-hours allocated. Minor changes are included within the allocated hours and will be analyzed case-by-case, which may incur additional costs.
- Any delays caused by the Client may result in project delays, increased costs, and missed deadlines.
- Reporting any programming errors during or after development is free of charge.
- Any changes to completed tasks or approved designs will incur additional charges.
- Please be aware that any modifications requested during the development phase or after the Go-Live approval will incur extra charges. Any tasks that exceed the estimated scope of work will be billed separately. It is crucial to understand that Web Karo India will not be held accountable for any delays caused by amendments to the original project brief.
- Timely submission of website/application content and materials is required within the first weeks of starting the project to avoid additional charges and project delays.
- Unless stated otherwise, domain registration, renewal, and other related charges are not included in any project/proposal. If needed, the Client will submit and approve a separate quote.
Digital Marketing & Strategy Terms
- All digital marketing/strategy packages require a minimum commitment of 6 months. After the initial 6-month period, you may cancel any time by providing a one-month clear notice via email.
- They are billed monthly and are payable by the 1st of every month.
- Packages are designed to meet our Client’s digital marketing and strategy needs. Each month, specific person hours are allocated, and unused hours are not carried over. Third-party software and marketing expenses are not included.
- At Web Karo India, we follow a fair use policy, which means that we do not carry forward any unused time or accumulate unused person-hours from one month to another. However, we understand that your requirements may fluctuate monthly, and we are willing to be flexible in good faith sometimes.
- Any additional hours will be charged separately, and urgent tasks will be billed separately.
- Setting up a direct debit for payment due on the 1st of each month is recommended.
- An administrative fee of ₹490 & $49 (For Foreign Clients) will be charged to the Client’s account for late payments or declined credit card charges.
- No refunds will be issued for any digital marketing/strategy package fees.
- All digital marketing/strategy packages require a minimum 6-month commitment. You may cancel any time after that with a one-month email notice.
- Web Karo India has the authority to end the services provided to the Client with a written notice.